Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How do I write a letter to a Spanish friend?I have to write a letter to my spanish freind descibing my spanish classroom. i have to...

Yikes!


It is not difficult,
actually. All you have to do is FIRST form the sentences using the parts of the
classroom. What your teacher wants is to know whether you can grasp the concept of using
your nouns BEFORE your adjectives which is the biggie in learning Romance languages such
as French, Spanish, and Italian.


Ok: First, write down the
parts of the classroom that you need to describe- **We couldn't possibly do it for you
unless we have seen your classroom**. Try something such
as:


La bandera de los Estados Unidos esta en la parte
derecha del salon.


El escritorio de la maestra esta al
frente del salon y al frente de los estudiantes.


Los
estudiantes se sientan de frente al escritorio de la
maestra.


La pizarra es blanca y
grande.


Las ventanas son grandes y puedes ver afuera hacia
el patio.


As far as the letter to your friend goes, ask:
Como es tu salon? *Use the accents*


Most importantly,
always begin your letter the way a Spanish person
would:


Querido amigo,


Como
estas?  Yo estoy muy bien! Dejame contarte de mi nuevo salon de clases. Es muy bonito!
Lo voy a describir en esta carta. Luego me dices como es tu salon de clases.
Bien?


And then begin to describe. Hope it
helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...