Friday, March 25, 2011

Help me to write an essay on the topic "Social networking: Marvel or Menace?"

In order to write an essay on this topic, you'll need to
have some points in favor of each view.  Then you should decide which of the views you
find more persuasive.  Once you have decided this, write an introduction and conclusion
telling why you think "your" side is more persuasive.


I
would go with "marvel."  To me, social networking is amazing because it allows me to
keep in touch with people who I would never previously have been able to do that with. 
I am in touch (on Facebook) with people who I haven't seen since 8th grade, for
example.  I'm also in touch with many of my former students.  Before Facebook, I was not
really able to keep up with what was going on in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...