Friday, June 8, 2012

Should underage females have parental consent to abort?I am writing an argumentative essay on this debate topic and I need help writing an unbiased...

There seems to be a couple of issues at hand.  I think
that the first one might be seeking out more information on informed consent and what
this entails.  This would be one component of what has to be done.  The link below might
be helpful on this end.  The second would be starting the paper.  In this domain, you
can progress in a variety of ways.  On the outset, I would say that you should always
make sure that you gain insight from others on the condition that you include what your
instructor has asked you to include, if anything.  Outside of this, I think that opening
by setting up the fundamental argument for and against parental consent would be good. 
There are those who believe that the decision to have an abortion is one that a woman
who carries a child should be able to make without the need to obtain parental consent. 
The other side is more inclined to argue that consent is an absolute need because of the
age issue and the fact that an abortion, itself, is such an issue of massive
implications.  Being able to explain both sides in your opening might be able to give
you a chance to articulate the position in a way that does not show extreme bias, but
rather lays out a rather strong argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...