Sunday, May 4, 2014

Please correct my errors in the text sample below. Hi friends Last Saturday when I attended a meeting I was handed over printed notes which are...

The basic elements of the paragraph are fairly strong. 
There are some minor points that need to be fixed.


readability="10">

Hi friends! (Punctuation mark
needed.) Last Saturday, (comma included) I attended a meeting.  (Full stop because the
next sentence is an important idea.)  I was handed over printed notes, (comma included)
instructions on to how to work and what they want on their websites (eliminated extra
preposition). I found (past tense) that there were (tense) many errors in the document
and misrepresented (tense) some items (eliminate conjunction) which I must modify. I am
looking for a good online site where I can upload the scanned document and convert it
into an editable format. I am sure someone on this platform can point me to a right
site.  (Full stop). Thanks in
advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...