Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Believing an article about financial investments because the author has a PH.D. in economics.Which one is the best answer? a. is the account...

I moved your question to the "Reference" section as you
are asking on whether a source is to be valid on the grounds of their preparation,and
there is no other tag than Reference for it.


OK- It seems
that you are asking why should we trust a source based on his or her educational level.
The answer is A, but you have to consider B and this is
why:


Surely a Ph.D (I am one myself) has learned about
biased research, and knows about limitations, validity, and much more when it comes to
investigation.


Because of this, I tend to lean to A, since
(regardless of the source) you have to ensure that whatever educational level is at
stake, the source MUST remain objective and impartial.


I
also mentioned B because it is a continuum of A: If you are partial you will tend to
leave out info. So, ensure that your source (whatever degree they have) is objective and
focused. So, I will stick to A, and watch out for B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...