Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I've been asked to put together a health care outline, and I am not sure where to start.

I think that referring to your task description or
assignment, if there is one, is going to be of vital importance.  Seeing what the
instructor's needs and what has to be addressed is going to be very important here. 
Once this is done, I think that you would be in a good position to progress.  Outside of
this, I don't think you would be out of order in talking about the current state of
health care.  How many people are able to afford health care?  How many people have to
sacrifice other elements in their economic outlooks for health care?  How many
individuals consider health care to be within their most important or most valued
elements in their economic configurations?  I think that being able to assess these
particular questions for individuals would be able to start off your outline in proving
the need to suggest the importance of health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...