Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Can you help me to find notes for "Schindler's List" theme for a trumpet solo?

There seems to be a book that might help you.  The link is
below.  You will have to pay for it, but it features sheet music for trumpet of many
themes, including the work from John Williams.  In this collection, "Schindler's List"
is featured.  This might be a very good starting point for you.  It might be a bit more
difficult to find the sheet music for the theme online for free.  There seems to be many
dead links that don't necessarily help you.  If you have the opportunity, I would also
investigate any music teacher who could help provide the sheet music to you.  Along
these lines, I think that being able to communicate with other trumpet players could be
helpful for you.  I have also included a link of someone playing the theme on the
trumpet.  Listening to it and matching up notes played with what is heard might be very
helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...