Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Please critique this web page, explaining why you would not like it if you had excessive credit card debt.www.debtfreesolutions.mobi/nomoredebt

Since I'm not in debt, I don't know for sure how this page would
strike a person who needed your service. However, this page strikes me as looking like a scam
rather than like the page of a trustworthy business. It looks to me like one of those full page
ads in magazines or newspapers advertising the "Amish Miracle
Heater."


The reason for this is that the page has all sorts of (to
me) garish "bells and whistles." There is all the highlighted text. There are repetitive
checkmarked lists. There are breathless claims "You've Never Seen a Program Like This!" To me,
all of that makes the page look like something that is trying too hard to persuade me that it is
real and effective.


So, my reaction to this page is that it does not
inspire me to trust the company. Instead, it makes me feel that the company must be trying to
push me toards something that would not be in my best interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...