Friday, March 11, 2016

Can someone help me understand my assignment? I am a very slow learner. What are they talking about when they say pick one initiative?Primary Task...

Can someone help me understand my assignment? I am a very slow
learner. What are they talking about when they say pick one
initiative?

Primary Task Response: Within the
Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your
thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your
classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your
ideas:

Using your textbook and at least 1 noncommercial Web site (use .gov,
.org, or .edu as examples), review the history of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health
Care Organizations. Make note of key dates and major initiatives that are mentioned. Pick one
initiative and create your own result, using your own words and describe how you would solve one
of the major initiatives. Some questions to ask yourself, is it defunct, has it evolved, or is it
the same as it was at the beginning? Be specific and use details in describing how you would
review the specific agenda or initiative in your own words. Do not copy and paste information
from the site directly. This discussion board response must demonstrate your knowledge and
understanding by the creation of your own ideas and initiatives process improvements
thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...