Monday, October 6, 2014

I need an example of a sentence using the word ignoble.

The word "ignoble" means dishonorable or despicable. In other
words, something or someone that is ignoble lacks honor. We would say that someone is being
ignoble when they are doing something that they really should be ashamed of doing. There is, for
example, a Bob Marley song in which he calls the apartheid government of South Africa
"ignoble."


There are many things that are ignoble. You can use any
of them to make a sentence. One example of such a sentence might be "my teacher and my parents
scolded me, telling me that copying my homework from my friends was
ignoble."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...