Wednesday, October 15, 2014

In your country is the life of a young woman today different from the lives of young women fifty years ago? give examples.

I belong to Pakistan, an Asian country, where the life of
a young women, fifty years ago, was very much different from the life of a young women
living in my age/period. Although there are certain places in my country,where women is
still living a pathetic life... but an overall analysis shows that the attitudes towards
education, job opportunities and social status of women have been changed. I can offer
you my example, I am a teacher by profession..... and the very first one who completed
her master's level degree and got a government job. My grandmother was not allowed to go
to the high school even.


We have lady Parliamentarians,
lady Prime Minister ( Benazir Bhutto), the  last governer of Pakistan's State Bank was a
lady, we also have lady doctors and other highly professional ladies today... but it is
true that almost fifty years ago, the social, educational and working conditions were
not suitable for ladies. they were not even allowed to take decisions of their own. They
were not having  their identity. Although they were given the right to vote... but there
was no political awareness among them.


For the above
reasons, I can conclude that a young woman is having more bright possibilities
today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...