Sunday, April 12, 2015

Essay topic: Machines in man's life.As an essay I must give facts.

Though your question is a bit vague, it sounds like you
are looking for ideas for an essay about how machines have affected man's life.  I will
give you a couple ideas to think about.  First, though you clearly must include some
factual evidence, you could write a personal essay and talk about how machines have
affect your life.  You could, for example, compare and contrast the
speed of information in your life to a grandparent's life.  Or, you could simply write
about how your life would be different without things like technology, cars, planes, or
microwaves.


In another direction, you could leave yourself
out of this essay completely and write about the historical progression of machines from
their beginning to where we are today.  Follow the link provided below to see a list of
how machines are classified.  In order to keep this essay as focused as possible, I
would probably choose only one type of machine from the list and go into detail about
it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...