Saturday, May 2, 2015

Can anyone help me know what to write for a letter from Gene to Finny?I am writing a letter for class. It can be from Gene to Finny or Finny to...

I would suggest that Gene seems to live with a serious
guilt. A letter seems to be the perfect opportunity to tell all. Gene tried to tell the
truth about the incident in the tree once to Finny and Finny really wouldn't hear any of
it.


Consider using the letter to be as forthcoming as
possible about what Gene has done. As is true to Gene's character, he would also likely
compliment Finny as he has admired in the past so many aspects of Finny's
character.


Let Finny know how much you care about him and
how just being a teenage boy has kept you from doing the right thing. Let him know your
pride may have gotten in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...