Friday, August 7, 2015

Write an application to waive late payment charges to XYZ Bank.

The link below can help identify the basic elements of a
business letter.  I think that you need to take a business letter approach to this
because of the formal nature of asking an organization to assist in a professional
manner.  The content is going to have to ask to waive the late payment charges.  It must
also explore why the bank should waive the late payment charges.  I think that you might
also want to include how the bank would benefit from waving the late payment charges. 
In the end, there should be some type of justification and explanation behind why the
bank should do this.  One is not declaring the waiving of said fees, but rather showing
a case as to why it should be done.  I think that with this in mind the letter should be
written in the manner outlined below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...