Monday, March 19, 2012

I am feeling really stressed. Any advice for me??? How many minutes does it take to commit suicide?I am so stressed that I have been cutting and I...

Sometimes life does get stressful, and I understand your
pain.  Please, please, go and talk to someone about this.  A parent, a friend, a
counselor or teacher, or you can call this number right
now:


1-800-273-TALK
(8255)


It's a suicide hotline for people who are hurting
and need to talk to an expert.  Please don't wait, call or talk to someone right now,
and trust me, this world is much more interesting with you a part of it.  There are
people who care who can help.  Please respond to this post that you will make the call
or talk to someone right now, today, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...