Monday, May 20, 2013

I am having an errectile problem, and it has been happening since August this year, and I need advice.

Sodra, I am going to assume your problem is that you
either can not get an erection or can not maintain one. Since you said this has been a
problem since August I would suggest you think about any changes in your life at that
time. Stress can be a cause of erectile dysfunction. Also have you started any new
medications, some medications will have side effects that make it more difficult to get
or maintain an erection. Some suggestions would be to also avoid alcoholic drinks,
nicotine and other non-prescription drugs. I would suggest that since this has been a
problem since August it is time to visit with your family physician about it. There are
prescription drugs that can help, also sometimes erectile dysfunction can be an
indicator of other health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...