Monday, January 20, 2014

I would like someone to help me put my annotated bibliography in APA format.

Your annotated bibliography should be sure to have your
sources cited in APA format, followed by a brief description of the source. There are
several links on the internet that can show you the correct APA
format. 


The general APA format is usually author's name,
date of publication, article title, journal title, volume number, issue number, and page
numbers.


If you check out the links below, it is broken
down into each different type of source and the appropriate citation form (journal,
webpage, etc) with examples. The following sources are very reliable (Cornell and OWL).
Be careful to use reliable sources as APA has undergone a revision in recent years and
some of the old sites may no longer be applicable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...