Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Please help me with an outline for a 4-page essay on the Haiti earthquake.outline

This depends a great deal on what you want to talk about in your
essay. We do not know what you are supposed to be discussing or proving. If I were writing an
essay on anything I want that had to do with this earthquake, my outline would look something
like this:


  • Size of the earthquake and where it was
    centered.

  • The extent of the immediate
    damage.

  • The state of the victims
    today.

  • Why the damage was so bad compared to earthquakes in other
    countries.

  • Why the victims are so bad off even a year
    after.

These would be the body paragraphs. I would, of
course, have an introduction and conclusion. My main thesis would be that the Haiti earthquake
caused more immediate damage and that the survivors are still in a bad situation because of the
terrible weakness of Haiti's government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...