Saturday, December 6, 2014

Can someone throw light on the status of broadband internet/3g in Binnaguri, Jalpaiguri District, West Bengal, India?

Given its rural location, I think that there are some
signficant challenges in establishing a consistent and thorough 3g network in the area. 
The current internet facilities are "nondescript."  Part of this lies in the overall
difficulty in establishing a 3g network in the rural parts of the world.  In mountainous
and regions with a great deal of foliage, I think that internet 3g connectivity becomes
a bit of challenge.  Given the presence of tea fields as well as its border location
near Bhutan and Nepal, I think that connectivity is going to be a challenge at this
point of time.  The privatized ISP's have yet to make a significant foray into
territories such as Binnaguri.  I would think that the use of wired ethernet with a
slower speed than 3g might be the best option to explore in this setting over anything
else in terms of trying to find some aspect of the internet
present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...