Friday, December 19, 2014

Does anyone know of a site that I can go to for physics help? I am having some troube with using some of the formulas.

If you could describe which formulas, and why they are
troublesome, I could give a better answer.  Otherwise I suggest two
resources:


Wikipedia -- some people question its
reliability but I've found it accurate as to scientific questions.  It may give a more
advanced discussion than you're looking for, though.


Google
-- try searches like "FREE physics homework help", and maybe the particular topics you
need, such as "FREE physics homework help motion".


You
might be clear as to what you need: explanation of a concept, how to use a formula, how
to solve a problem, and so on.


Beware: many sites will try
to charge you for service.


I've tried the site below (just
now). It seems to be decent, and they didn't try to charge in advance. I don't know yet
how quick or accurate they are.


Good
luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...