Thursday, April 28, 2011

What is a good source on the Internet that has Christopher Columbus's diary?i just need a good source that contain christopher columbus' diary

There are two excellent web sites where you can get access
to books that are in the public domain and, thus, can be fully accessed. The first is
Project Gutenberg. Its developers have made hundreds of texts easily available to
readers. Unfortunately, Christopher Columbus's journal is not one of those
texts.


The other web site where you can find full texts of
books that are in the public domain and excerpts from other books is books.google.com. I
searched that site for you and found a couple of books that you might find interesting:
First Voyage to America: From the Log of the Santa Maria and
With the Admiral of the Ocean Sea: A Narrative of the First Voyage to the
Western World.
The first book is the actual diary of Columbus; the second is
based on the diary.


I've pasted links to both of those
books in the Sources section. I hope they help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...