Saturday, April 9, 2011

What would be a good discussion questions for the book Virus Ground Zero by Ed Regis? I've read it but nothing really pops out at me.

I admit that I haven't read that book but I have read
numerous books about various scary viruses. Conversations I have at work with some well
educated biologists always lead to how easily a virus like, for example, Ebola could
mutate into something as contagious as influenza virus. Smallpox ocassionally rears its
ugly head in warfare experiment history. Try reading "Hot Zone" a true account of the
Ebola outbreaks in Zaire or the classic fictional "The Andromeda Strain" by Michael
Chrichton.


A good discussion question would be about why
people risk almost certain death to help those afflicted by these ghastly
diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...