Friday, April 29, 2011

What are the 5 W's(who, what, where, when, why) and POV (point of view) in this following quote. I request that you establish water conservation...

Let's start with point of view (POV).   I am uncertain
whether you are referring to POV as a grammatical construct or a psychological
construct.  Whenever the pronouns "I," "me," "my," or "mine" are used, the writer is
using the first person singular point of view.  As a psychological construct, the POV is
that of a person who is responsible for directing others to solve a
problem.


Now, the rest of what you need is given to you
already. Read the quote and look at your source note!  Who is identified as the writer? 
When this is written is already given to you, too, in the very same source note, as is
the reason for the directives.  Why is this person telling all these people to take
these measures?  It is for the purpose of preventing floods. Where this person is
speaking might not be so apparent, but it would appear that this is what Americans would
consider a federal official, like someone in Washington, D.C. who is telling someone in
Pennsylvania or Illinois how to manage water to prevent floods.  Have you learned where
the seat of government was for the Han dynasty? Do a little research with the link I
have provided below, and you will see where the capital of the Han dynasty was, an
ancient form of Washington, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...