Thursday, April 26, 2012

In The Crucible what are the outside factors responsible for John Proctor's death and how FAR are these factors responsible?I REALLY need help with...

I would do some research on the Salem Witch Trials to
prove this point. You might even look into some of the commentary sections of
The Crucible particularly in the
beginning.


Many researchers believe that what the girls
experienced was more of a reaction to a mold that had been in some of the rye bread. I
have attached an article for you to look through. It would position you to use science
or medicine as the last outside factor. I think it would compliment your religion
paragraph because the people were acting out of what they thought was going on, not
based on what really was going on.


Miller also confesses
that he altered the story for entertainment's sake but based in on true historical
facts. Proctor and Abigail in real life were 60 and 11. That their relationship was ever
as involved as Miller suggests is quite the stretch. But, John Proctor really was
hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...