Friday, February 14, 2014

Which statement is FALSE?The lieutenant governor becomes governor if the office becomes vacant. The plural executive is composed of appointed...

This depends on what government we are talking about -
either a national or state government - but I will do my best to
answer.


A. This is certainly true in all US states that I
am aware of.


B. This is FALSE, at least in Texas. See the
following link:
http://www.cathedral-elpaso.org/advancedstudies/govt2306/ch02/sl-ch02-trms.htm


C.
This seems true in all US states that I am aware of.


D.
This is certainly true in all US states that I am aware
of.


E. This is certainly true in all US states that I am
aware of.


To answer your question, the false statement
seems to be B: The plural executive is composed of appointed
officials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...