Tuesday, March 4, 2014

should Canada pursue internationalism to resolve global problems?

If you are talking about internationalism in terms of the idea
that countries should cooperate with one another, then I would say that Canada should do this. 
Canada does not really have the power to try to force other countries to do what it wants. 
Besides, it is not really easy to force other countries to do what one country
wants.


Because of these factors, it seems to me that
internationalism is the best course of action for Canada.  As a country that is not a huge power,
it does not really have enemies.  It, therefore, ought to be able to work with other countries
and get them to come around to its vision for various issues confronting the
world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...