Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Our social studies fair is next month and I need a simple but cool project please help?

Cool is really in the eye of the beholder, right?  So it
is pretty hard for us to know what will seem cool to you.  If I were you, I would go
with something that you think is interesting.  I would make a list of topics that might
be interesting to you and then try to think which of them would be suitable for making
into interesting visuals (I assume that you are doing some sort of a display rather than
simply a paper...).


For example, you could do a history of
popular hairstyles by finding pictures of people with different ones or even by taking
pictures of you with different hairstyles (if your hair is suitable).  You could then
talk about what the prevalent hairstyles of the various periods of time tell us about
the social values of that time.


But again, this could be
100% opposite of what sounds interesting to you...  There's a link below with suggested
topics -- a lot of it is for younger people, but you might find stuff that you can
adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...