Saturday, March 21, 2015

Describe how population growth affected consumption in the Industrial Revolution.

In the end, the increase in population growth ended up impacting
production and consumption in directly variant ways.  I think that the more population, the
greater the demand for industrialized products.  This increased the need for supply, causing the
need for more people to work in the factories of the time period.  The cyclical nature of this
made population growth an indispensable part of the Industrial Revolution.  I believe that part
of this lies in the desire for more capital or wealth among more people.  Such a condition helped
to increase consumption and production, and thus the increase in supply and demand becoming
apparent.  I would also posit that population growth impacted the Industrial Revolution by
creating through its own design an increase in the labor pool that helped increase production. 
This same population consumed what was being produced, enabling the increase in both production
and consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is Anne's goal of wanting "to go on living even after my death" fulfilled in Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl?I didn't get how it was...

I think you are right! I don't believe that many of the Jews who were herded into the concentration camps actually understood the eno...